Why it Matters:
- Almost 60% of working Americans say they would change career paths if they could start over again—are you one of them?
- Only 38% of candidates receive any information prior to their actual interview, other than the date and location.
- Finally answer to the question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”.
- On average, interviews last 30–40 minutes, however in a recent survey of 2,000 hiring managers, 33% claimed to know whether or not they would hire someone within 90 seconds.
- Take the test with the answer key and learn how to prepare for interviews the way executives prepare.
- Practice and preparation make perfect: We coach candidates on interview demeanor, dress, grooming, accessories, do’s and don’ts, voice inflection, eye contact, posture, the “handshake” and overall body language.
- Prepare your “Elevator Pitch” that secures the job offer.
- Work with our coaches on your career roadmap. Identify where you want to get and we’ll help you plan the experience and skills needed to get there.