We work with:
- Networking for Professionals
Why it Matters:
- 79% of job seekers depend on social media to search for jobs.
- 80% of jobs never get posted and are only found through networking which makes positioning yourself for success critical.
- An online profile will help you build a personal brand.
- Just having a profile is not enough. You must guarantee its completeness, too, as employers dislike incomplete profiles.
- Create a professional, online presence that will leave a great first impression and give potential recruiters a positive summary of you as a candidate.
- Keywords are critical to being found online during searches.
- A poor social media presence can be cause for immediate disqualification from any level of job.